that my math is more than double my hcl.
the bad news, though, is...
that my math is more than double my hcl!
go figure.
anyway got back my PR1 like yesterday [and today] cos they reprinted all the PRs since some people [well actually quite a few] ended up taking both bio and bioRA and both chem and chemRA or even better bio/chemRP and RAs. so everyone got either russell's bioRA comments or aaron's chemRA comments.
so 49 for HCL [cos she didn't add in that zuowen T.T], 3.6 for bio thanks to that screwed-up practical, 3.6 for english [as per normal], and 4s for everything else. yay.
so overall 3.64 which is pretty good considering that wonderful 1.6 for HCL. =D in fact all my other subjects are like 1.5x that of HCL. meh.
and apparently EC thinks I'm very hardworking for math [which of course I'm not] - and seriously I don't even DESERVE that 100 XD.
meh shall post more later. and our class deco really PWNS.