10 April 2009

333

hmm so what did I miss
[it's kinda tough considering that I'm the only guy in 4H who actually recounts what happens every day]

well this week was actually a very good week

1. won geochallenge
2. [I think] passed hcl
3. 99.03 = 100% for math
4. 93% for chem
5. 92% for PHYSICS like wth
6. 85% for SS
7. somehow 19.5/25 for geog so I ended up scraping 4.0
8. managed to clear most of my overdue homework [heck CHAOS]
9. well this whole week was actually very slack/fun. in fact it's so slack that I have nothing to do now. yay.


hmm wed:
math was boring. differentiation is ugh just that I think differentiating using the FIRST PRINCIPLE is so fun cos it's bloody tedious. =D
chem was zzz. but quite funny cos like KSP sent everyone who didn't do their homework [i.e. including me] out of the class. just that he ended up sending at least half the class out so he told us to go back in. =D
SS - 17 for my essay [which was quite lucky cos like the way I did this essay [and actually how I do all my SBQs] was just to write one line, throw in all the case studies and then write a little bit more]
HCL - ._.
english became bio. which was really DISGUSTING [with mr law's remarks about egestion and all that.]
RE - WSC was quite ok. and art is interesting.

then thurs - more egestion for bio. SS just wrapped up that worksheet on active citizenry followed by socdoc discussion which was slack/fun.
chem in lab - lycopodium and elephant's toothpaste DEMO by mrs koh. which was totally unremarkable [considering that last year for raffles trail I did elephant's toothpaste at least 14 times.]
math - EC was quite pissed off. eh wait that was on wed cos he had to leave the class for about 20 min or something. and we're still quite behind time.
hcl was SLACK. cos we managed to convince NY to not do much today.

then after school - went to HML cos I had to meet darren at 4+ to go down to borders and he had guitar. so read a bit, watched guanlin get harassed by his sec1s, and then fell asleep. whee.

then woke up, went down with darren to borders, bought a few books and then met up with OWL and went for DINNER - i.e. a 3hr buffet.

which was quite fun. and I ended up reaching home very very late. zzz.