meh haven't posted in quite a while.
hmm school's been quite fun.
monday: first period HCL. zzz. then english - went to the [comp] lab to look up a whole bunch of figures of speech which are actually very interesting. just that I spent too much time browsing [like what I do on wiki] so I didn't even complete half the worksheet.
math - screwed up the TA, 100% long gone but I don't care. meh. and differentiation is actually quite fun cos for some strange reason I can differentiate without having to convert/rewrite everything as fractional/negative indices first. yay.
bio - presentations on kidney [which we all impromptu-ed]. so since we didn't actually KNOW anything about the kidney - must be some new teaching method I guess - we just smoked/used the phones of the CEP people to check wiki and stuff. but then again I can see the benefit of looking everything up first.
geo - relief teacher! and full monty is an interesting film just that the accents are quite incomprehensible.
ss - people were falling asleep just that NTL didn't mind cos she herself thought that the ppt/topic was very boring. and my finger is starting to hurt so I guess that means that I should stop banging on the keyboard. meh.
tues:
philo - hotel rwanda is a very good film. just that I got pulled out halfway for my dialogue ob. but it's still quite depressing.
hcl - zzz. was boring [as usual] - and I was cutting up duzhe to make paper with which we can fold cranes.
math - even more boring. but chain rule is damn cool. haha.
physics was quite incomprehensible. and chem was a WASTE OF TIME. just that rascal and I were pissing shaun off with our markers [read whatever you want into that line]
german was zzzzzz.
and now I think I ought to do my RE.