8 April 2009

332 - is a very nice number

[n.b. wanted to post this on the 8th but then some things happened so yeah I'm just post-dating this one. especially since I got back at 11 yesterday]

martin would like to thank all those people who wished him a very happy birthday [just that he's too lazy to list out everyone]

so anyway the 'main' ones: darren wesley wenghong ben jack/jim huihao [yeah and the rest of you guys it's not that you don't matter or something just that these few were the more memorable ones]

oh yeah and well of course I'd like to thank all those who didn't say anything at all - I'm sure I wouldn't miss you.

meh.

shall post more about school like later on. cos really for some strange reason I've nothing to do during this long weekend [except WSC stuff which makes me fall asleep and considering that I just woke up ._.]

hmm guess I'll be back on this blog sometime later tonight.