seriously these few days have been quite depressing.
yes I know I [say that I] totally detest sports CCAs - but then when you have friends in these CCAs then yeah I do feel a little depressed.
and let's not talk about the MGs shall we.
but looking on the bright side of things this year might be the first year where the UGs get more golds than the sports. =D
and anyway I totally agree with what mrs nathan said today. yeah.
oh and I haven't posted in quite a long time cos I've been damn busy/tired.
2.4 was horrible. but managed 13:15 so yay! school:
math - zzzzzzzzzzzz. [as always]
chem - KSP spilled conc. NH3 on his hand. and well we've found a whole bunch of CUSHIONS/PILLOWS in the RA classroom [G2-08] which also happens to be the classroom for lit stuff. so we had fun throwing them around.
SS was quite interesting. but then quite depressing what with the singapore politics and censorship and all that.
hcl was fun. cos we were playing games - kinda like primary school stuff.
english was TALK. yay.
RE was more talk [with OWL] - and we're trying to get EC to teach us econs
zzz I'm sleepy shall post more tomorrow I guess.