cos like well about two weeks ago things were going very well and stuff
[e.g. winning geochallenge and all that]
and now things seem to be getting worse
1. screwed up chem quiz [that reminds me I need to go fight with KSP and demand that my graph is acceptable just that I can't seem to find the time]
2. screwed up 2 TAs in a row
3. my bio is dying
4. my hcl is dying [well actually it was already dead]
5. just had a not-so-good humans club meeting
6. batch CiP sign-ups = FAIL. [and that was something which I did.]
so yeah I am
and of course I have this feeling that my german is slipping too. plus I haven't even been doing my homework.
and to top it all off I haven't even had time to read airliners.net since like quite a very very very long time.
so I'm like screwing up pretty badly now.
well hopefully things pick up soon. I hope.
and I'm actually quite worried that I may screw up even further [especially with stuff like batch CiP or socdoc or ISP etc]