meh I'm bored.
so far what I've done for HCL revision:
1. memorise 格式
2. nothing else.
yeah I know I'll screw up.
might fail but whatever.
school today -
bio was lawl [no pun intended, seriously XD] - law dragged us to 2nd floor atrium to do our bio spa [cos apparently it's more conducive for groupwork - just that there's no aircon T.T] - well we got to talk to all the teachers walking to the staffrooms. XD.
SS was slack - going through that simon tay article and gossiping - or rather talking about gossiping. lol.
chem was zzz. we wasted time [as usual]. XD
math was lesson ob - and I have this theory that every time we have a lesson ob the teachers teach worse - which was very true - I had TOTALLY NO IDEA what eddie was saying.
meh.
HCL wasn't much - just that it never seemed to end. [cos she kept going through stuff and we kept asking questions.]
anyway I'm so dead for hcl midyear. meh.