8 May 2009

348/SURVIVED.

wow I can't believe that I survived HCL midyear.

and had time to SPARE after both papers.

paper 1 was quite badly done - wrote 3.5 sides for yingyongwen and 4.5 sides for yilunwen. and we have people like semen writing 6 and 8 respectively.

so anyway I ended with 15 min to spare cos there's just this limit to how much you can crap for the yilunwen - and I don't even think mine had any structure - it was just reasons for the situation, followed by one random paragraph on why character was more important than grades or something, and then solutions ._.

yingyongwen was better - however a little short [and I didn't really talk about the reasons behind the situation. damn.] and I only realised 1 min before the paper was about to end that I missed out one line in my geshi ._.

so anyway very short recess.

and then paper 2.

randomed for zonghe.
the first 2 lijies were remarkably easy.
then the 3rd lijie was mainly copying - except for the definition questions [where they give you a phrase and you're supposed to define it - duh ._.] and that last question asking for your opinion.

so I did the 4 copying questions and left the rest blank.

then lijie 4 which didn't really make much sense - so I just copied as much as I could and left the personal response/opinion question blank.

then I looked back at lijie 3 and found out that the personal response question looked easy too. so I wrote a bit of rubbish for that.

then changwen which was SCREWED cos the passage was just weird.

then now I had 13 marks blank - 4x definition questions + 5m question at the end of lijie 4 which I didn't even UNDERSTAND - well I understood the question but I didn't understand the quote the question was based on.

so like 20 min more [shockingly - in my EOY last year I ran out of time and left 12m blank ._.]

then I went to sleep.

then NY came over and whacked me when she saw my unanswered questions.

so I wrote nonsense for the definitions [hoping for half a mark each XD]. and then I still couldn't understand the give examples from real life thingy.

so I just searched for the quote in the passage and copied everything around it.


then I decided to sleep again.

just that NY came around and hit me. and told me to check.

which I did - or at least pretended to.
and I discovered a wrong word. yay.


._.


oh and paper 2 had "COMMONT TEST" on the front cover.


so anyway this paper was like zzzzzzzz. a lot of copying. so hopefully I ought to pass. yay.