21 May 2009

353

ok I really owe this blog a post.
just that on wed a certain RC sec2 broke my specs so I have problems seeing and all that. and now if I stare at the screen too long my eyes start to hurt.

and it doesn't help that I sit at the back of the class.

anyway today:
ambassador's series was actually pretty good. I want to migrate to some western european welfare state! just that the questions were ._.

math was boring.
hcl was doing nothing cos she was getting us into groups for debates.
and I get to be the judge.
wait that isn't very good cos I'll have problems speaking. just that daniel is the other judge so yay.

prof malin was interesting. just that he turned off all the lights in the LT so I almost fell asleep.
and I was in the 2nd row.
ouch.

then that history/writing academic papers talk which OWL forced all of us to go for was quite interesting. just that I couldn't see anything on the slides again.
and that guy dragged from 530 to 6. so ended up chionging for piano immediately after that.

I've this feeling that my new teacher hates me. cos I don't really practice.

hmm what else oh I didn't die that badly for math CCT in the end. although the cancelling of sin2theta cost me 2 marks. like wth.

ok now my eyes are tired.