hmm german MOCK O level today was quite lol.
essay was relatively doable just that I keep forgetting my vocab.
and I wrote 190 words and since it's a MOCK O level we're limited to 150. So I ended up cancelling here and there and making a huge mess on my paper.
I so need correction tape/fluid.
then listening.
so the first sections were useless.
what they did was take a dialogue, cut it into bits and pieces, and then play each fragment, ask a question, replay the fragment, ask the question again, and then move on to the next fragment.
and the questions were all MCQ.
so you could guess how that went.
however at the last part of the listening it was just a full dialogue + open-ended questions. so you also could guess how that went too.
then written - both comprehensions were exercises in copying. just that the passages didn't quite make sense.
the close was similar to listening - started off way too easy and ended way too tough. meh.
but as I told wzy I just do the paper and forget the whole thing.
yay.
school today was quite fun.
philo we were talking about AO and democracy [well separately of course]. and we were just screwing around as always.
math eddie retaught worksheet 1.
HCL we watched some really cool movie. WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES! =D
physics was spent doing a MOCK paper.
house meeting was FUN! cos we were shouting stephen down and stuff.
then UNSW science was really just testing for skills. especially TIME-MANAGEMENT SKILLS.
ugh.
hmm guess I ought to sleep.
and the weather's quite nice tonight.
it was horrible on the way to MOELC - it had just rained and so the humidity was bloody high. so of course my shirt turned transparent again.
meh.