10 May 2009

349 [is just WEIRD]

I think 349 is a weird number.
but then the 35xs aren't much better - e.g. 355 or um 358? I don't like 355.

._.

well anyway I thought the HCL midyear went relatively well.
but the only reason why it did was cos I don't really have any expectations for my HCL at all.

hmm.

saturday went back to school from 10 - 4.
today was a waste of time.

so really I prefer weekdays to weekends - at least I have something to do [instead of ROTTING on the com]. and I've just realised that in my blog I totally underuse [is that even a word cos my spellchecker says it isn't ._.] the comma - or maybe that's cos I ramble way too much [and when I ramble I either use a dash or the brackets]. lol.


so anyway I'm still bored.
should I go for RC or "class" outing - which I doubt most people will show up for - but then again not many people will turn up for RC stuff either.

meh.

but either way it's still better than staying at home.

just that I have a whole bunch of stuff to do.

hmm
1. reflections for 4H LJ - and the only reason why EC picked me [and rascal (!)] to do the reflections was cos he thinks I picked ICA - well I was randoming, so sue me. oh and maybe rascal cos he was asking funny questions [which I planted on him]. ha.
2. trigo! i.e. memorise formulae and hope for the best. again. so really not much
3. german midyear it's only a "mock O level" and isn't even counted all you 4H muggers. ok wait so that isn't work. yay.
3. batch CiP stuff
4. hmm do I have any overdue geog/hcl/chem? wait I think I might just have the remnants of a half-done baozhang in my bag. damn.

oh and filing - my red bag thingy which I dump all my worksheets in is starting to get heavy.

oh and RC on wed ._.


ok fine so I really don't have that much homework - or maybe I just procrastinated it all away.

=D