ugh math CCT was HORRIBLE.
[actually it was totally doable for me]
just that I freaked out after the first few questions.
and like totally forgot EVERYTHING.
however managed to complete everything in the end.
but then died cos I cancelled a sin2theta cos I was too nervous. and then while I was sketching my hand was shaking damn badly.
meh.
thurs:
math was ugh [cos I really HATE applications of differentiation. and I was already freaking out over trigo]
bio was quite fun - but plants are BORING. just that analogies to human reproduction [by LHL of course] are fun!
eng was interesting - did some socratic seminar. AGAIN. just that the article we were discussing was fun.
math CCT was ugh ugh ugh. plus the invigilator forced us to rearrange our desks AND sit in register order.
meh.
then down to peirce sec for RE. which went quite well [mainly thanks to the chocolates and sam soh crossdressing. XD]
just that now mrs yap [who was assessing us] wants us to present to lower sec ._.
then back to school. for RC stuff.
and overstayed/stayed back too late and was nearly late for piano.
and I don't like my new teacher.
friday:
chem was normal.
pe was zzz. again.
hcl was FUN [cos we were watching that movie again.]
english we managed to postpone writing our final essays to monday so we did another socratic seminar.
zzz.
ugh WSC tmr. but at least I've finished reading BOTH lit texts. yay.
but that doesn't mean that I UNDERSTAND what they're talking about.