3 March 2009

308/whatever

just realised that I'm not posting as often as I used to.

well I guess cos my memory's going.

or I'm just too busy.

well I'm either
1. always busy or
2. never busy

depending on how you look at it. cos I'm always busy as I have a LOT of work to do. but then again I'm never busy since I never get any work done and waste my time blogsurfing/playing bridge online and all other sorts of random stuff =D.


so I can't remember much about what happened today.
well actually I can. so hold on.

first period monday: math! [boring!] and EC told us that like half the class got below 20 for CCT or something. and no one got full marks [i.e. 32/30]. but then the rest of the lesson was zzz. and then later he told me that I could have gotten full marks had I not been careless - but then again I don't care =D.

oh and like now our class has [or rather I have] this tradition of writing "happy birthday mr eddie" on the whiteboard every morning [cos after all he says his birthday is everyday] - and then sometimes we even sing happy birthday to him! so well monday so happened to be two days after wenjun's birthday so ben told me to append wenjun's name as I was writing the birthday greetings. so it looked something like "happy birthday mr eddie/wenjun" then EC was like "mr eddie wenjun" then of course [thanks to PN] I went "mr eddie SLASH wenjun" and obviously 4H/ben went on to stroke etc. zzz.

ok after math was geog. which was BORING especially since kirk/shek/benmak were doing all the talking. so darren and I got really bored and started doing other stuff. so um darren got his math worksheet confiscated and I got my economist confiscated too ._. just that darren got his worksheets back at the end of the lesson.

then after recess was HCL - supposed to finish the yingyongwen by that lesson but even ZHAOLIAN couldn't finish it so she took it back and said that she'll give it to us next lesson.

then after HCL philo. which was quite fun. especially with coming up with a totally MASSIVE argument diagram [and it isn't even half done]. then in between philo and english well xiuzhen walked out of the class and crashed into/knocked down PLH who happened to be walking past. wow. then english was ERP presentations which were quite interesting.

after english was CLE. watched a [heavily abridged] version of Shackleton's Arctic Adventure [my spellchecker recognises the first two words as typos unless I capitalise them] - which we happened to see way back in sec2. So darren and I had quite a bit of fun spoiling the plot for everyone.

then went off to SR3 to meet a whole bunch of geog teachers to discuss GC. so in the end the discussion ended at 430 [and I was supposed to have 2h of lessons with RC sec2s so I was VERY late]. And during RC I ended up losing my voice [well not really losing but it was quite bad] cos I kept shouting at those horrible sec2s. I need more practice.

then today... PE: tennis is quite fun just that I have a VERY strong feeling that I'll fail it cos I can't seem to hit the ball properly [if I even hit it at all] - and I'm playing it the way I play badminton. well I'm hopeless at all ball games anyway. ha.

math - wasted more time, but EC's rushing through stuff so it wasn't THAT much of a waste. and CCT still not returned yet. bleh. then GEOG. well today we had a better discussion cos the prefects weren't there.

then phy: got back the HORRIBLE quiz but still managed to get 9/10 cos I somehow managed to smoke through those kinetic model questions. and so I only lost one mark cos I screwed up the piston thing [F1/A1 = F2/A2 became F1A1 = F2A2 ._.]

then PI, which was with the sec1s in the auditorium: EPIC FAIL.

well first when they showed the video the camera was still pointing at the rostrum. so we were laughing a lot. eh wait before that staff procession like half the auditorium stood up and half didn't. so we didn't know what to do. and then the sec1s were all clapping in time to the music.

then jeson/darren/I were all laughing at the GOH's speech especially some of his comments about prefects. which we knew were totally wrong. and we were also laughing at the introduction to each department in RIPB. oh and we left like at the start of d'souza's speech. so we didn't get to laugh at it. oh and during the investiture like noone was paying attention. so mrs chong [who happened to be seated in front of us - we were on the floor since there was no space] kept turning back and giving us THAT look.

oh and german day was FUN!

especially since my class was the only sec4 class there.


wow so this is like my first complete post in quite a while.

yay!