bleh I'm SUPPOSED to be doing my stupid chem article.
but then again I was supposed to be doing it ever since 11am.
ugh.
I guess that'll be the only piece of holiday homework that I'll actually DO during the holidays.
HOTA [zuowen] can go die.
and I don't want to start geog NOW.
bleh.
stupid holidays.
let's see
mon/tues camp
wed slept late and well slacked/prepared for piano exam
thurs piano exam [FAIL] and then school for geo-ad until about 5/6pm
fri deserves a whole paragraph by itself
WOKE UP AT 0545 [stupid alarm clock which was supposed to ring at 0445 but after I hit snooze it only rang 1hr later], managed to get to chinatown at 0640. so anyway after filming we got back to RI at 1100, left school at 1850 [!!!], got to church and got home at 2300. then went on msn and discovered that I had to be at school again the next morning.
ugh.
sat
woke up at about 0645, got to school at 0730 and stayed there until about 1720. then rushed off for a piano LESSON which was damn boring cos [in case you haven't realised] my exam was just over and I REFUSE to do grade 6 theory so I purposely lost the book.
then got home at about 2045.
and woke up at 11am today!
so after/if I finish chem I'll go do that bloody trigo assignment.
and then maybe sleep.
oh and a meme from HUANG.
Q1)5 things about the person who passed you this quiz:
1. apple
2. angsty
3. bitchy [eh cool my spell-checker put a nice red line under angsty but not bitchy XD]
4. nice person when he isn't pissed off [most of the time]
5. weird/BIG handwriting
Q2)When was the last time you last talked to him/her?
when he daoed me on friday. but then I only talked to him and not the other way round...
Q3)What do you best like about him/her
[oh man this is tough] nice person I guess?
Q4)What do you hate most about him/her
angsty
Q5)If given a choice would you friend him/her
GRAMMAR WIN. but we WERE classmates so I guess so.
Q6)When is the last time you see him/her
grammar win AGAIN. and see q1.
Q7)Your relationship with him/her?
see 5
Q8)Pass this quiz to any 9 friends
1 Wes
2 Alan
3 Daryl [Tiong]
4 Ben [Goh]
5 Rascal
6 Aaron
7 [zzz noone blogs anymore] Yousheng?
8 Jason [Chia]
9 Daniel [Tay]
Q9)One impression of 1 - 9
1 small eyes
2 bloody lame
3 quiet?
4 one of the NICER prefects
5 oh man...
6 gloves/latex. AND eclipse
7 EMO
8 emo
9 stutters. XD
What does 1 like to eat?
no idea. food?
What is 2 afraid of?
me. XD
What is 3 despoing for?
how would I know? the picture of dorian gray?
Does 4 like you?
no idea. guess so.
Do you like 5?
um. no comments.
A colour to describe 6
PINK
An animal to describe 7
ugh which animals are emo?
A food to describe 8
chocolate.
A Song to describe 9
bleh which song has people stuttering...
Are you a parent?
are you?
Is your first kiss still with you?
grammar FAIL. and what first kiss?
How are you feeling now
stressed [as always] but I don't care
Who did you last message
semen about geo ad
Whats your favourite show
no time to watch tv/can't be bothered. XD.
What was the last game you played
bridge. ha.