is a nice number.
but hooray I've finished my chem ARTICLE REVIEW.
and seriously jeremy planning only works if the thing is due like the very next day AND it can't get extended any further.
then I'll be forced to do my work.
like how I've just finished the article review.
and I guess that's why I never do HCL.
hmm today CLE was HILARIOUS.
[especially with rascal acting as a durian seller]
and seriously I don't mind EC teaching CLE but math? no way.
and my horrible 50-odd premise argument diagram ended up with a 19/20.
yay.
just proves that the more you smoke the more marks you get [especially for SS/geo]
and well english was fun.
hcl was boring/confusing.
and NY PURPOSELY called on me to read something when I had an oreo in my mouth. so well I read so badly that after the first line she got someone else to continue.
yay.
and geo was zzz.
now that's about all that happened today.
and I know I'm very disjointed and all that but that's just due to the lack of sleep.
but then again I could have finished the article review much earlier if I didn't go blogsurfing at about 2130. and googling random stuff.
zzz.
math TA tomorrow:
as long as there's no graph sketching I don't care.
and no factor formula!
the rest of trigo SHOULD be easy enough. =D
and actually I like proving.
SS on wed. smoke!
geog on thus... smoke even more I guess
now what I've left to do: well tomorrow night I've GOT to start work on my social speech.
and if I procrastinate less then I'll go do um wazzat.
either my geo essay or chaos.
or I might just go on BBO. or MSN.
ha.
oh and a quote. "HML Library".