31 March 2009

326/bloody STDs.

no double meaning intended

but seriously WHY PUT AN STD ON A TUESDAY of all days.

let's see...

woke up, read a book, turned on the com, got reminded that I have elearning to do, did my elearning, and here I am now.


and I have to leave the house VERY soon to go for 3rdlang.

until 545.

then going back to RI to meet for GC [which is of course NUS GeoChallenge NOT the fail gryphon's comm of RIPB - no offence to ben]

until who knows when.

so it really isn't an STD lor.

why can't they have it on WEDNESDAY INSTEAD?


man.

school yesterday was fun.

HCL was bad cos she sent rascal/aaron out. for the whole lesson. and it really wasn't their fault [that time at least].

english was quite ok. just that the speeches get BORING after listening to AMD and AMD and more AMD. Plus IPR too.

math was zzz. vectors are a waste of time. and I still can't see why you can't write a LEFT arrow to show a negative vector. XD.

bio was fun. as usual.

geo was zzz. as usual.

CLE was talking rubbish. as usual.

just that I can't be bothered to go dig up the quotes.

during CCA bumped into NY so she demands my zuowens by TOMORROW.

and I still have OWL's essays.

and I have 3rdlang and all that rubbish today.

oh man.




and the new ez-link cards suck.

anyway off for german. ugh.