oh man the weather is damn nice. just that it's bloody cold now - must be windchill.
and my eyes are having trouble staying open [perhaps cos I slept at 1am yesterday]. but then just before like I went to sleep and all that last night/this morning I happened to look out of the window and like the whole place was dead [quiet - nothing was moving etc] and it looked so... peaceful? or something. I like staying up late.
well just that when I woke up today I was really quite dead.
first period HCL - NY was rambling about her beloved 4P'07. then of course we were suanning 4P'09. and then she wasted quite a bit of time talking about A-level results and HCL O's. then she went through strategies for compres [and my strategy is just copy everything and pray that it's correct] - and the lesson was over! [CCT timetable is good that it shortens HCL/math lessons.
english was by right a free period, but KSY came in and we ended up having to do our ERP reflections [although some groups haven't finished presenting yet]. so in the end I wrote 6 sides. [leaving lines of course.]
then recess. and then math - wasted more time, EC completed w/s 6 and just as he was about to start on worksheet 7 the bell rang. yay. then HCL CCT.
FAIL!
screwed up zonghe [as usual - just that I have no idea if I really did screw up or not since I don't really know what everything means - so I might end up getting like 12/20 or something]. then spent too much time on the first few questions of the lijie [and mind you we had a 50 mark-paper in 40 min] so left about 9 marks of lijie blank. and crapped some stuff for a 3 mark question [so it's effectively a 0]. and I'm afraid that for the first few questions I copied from the wrong paragraph. but whatever.
and I just realised that if I screw up this test I'll end up with like what a 2.4 for HCL in PR1?
then bio - which wasn't as bad as I expected - and I'll be quite happy with say a 25/30? oh crap haven't done bio elearning.
then geog - zzz. ANWR. [which is QUITE interesting but then she tried to paul's wheel the whole thing and then it failed cos she was like ok skip the points of view/impacts/implications etc]
then SS - slack! cos it was supposed to have been our test.
then training was zzz. nearly lost my voice shouting at those horrible sec1s.