15 March 2009

316

oh wow I haven't posted in quite a while.

woke up at 1145 today. yay.

and I have a bad feeling about the 4H class blog [that it'll die off after a while, knowing how mugger most of the class is].


and I've been slacking for the past 2 hours or so [after getting a LITTLE work done.]

crap.

let's see these holidays are:

mon/tues RC camp
wed spamming piano cos of
thurs grade 6 practical

then fri going back to RI to do that fail experiment on carbonates.

and I still have about 4 essays to do. well 5 if you include geography is destiny. then all other weird things such as math - I still HATE trigo graphs. as well as that social issues speech for english.

and there's always geo challenge at the back of my head or something.

zzz. now I really should start packing for camp - however I've cut down the packlist quite a bit [no outdoor cooking! yay!] and it's only 1½ days so yay.