my first [solo] announcement was really quite bad.
cos like I was totally nervous. so like my legs were shaking [and so was my script]. thankfully I managed to speak slowly and well relatively clearly/coherently.
just that like later on everyone asked me why I sounded so sarcastic/sian ._. well maybe that was cos I was trying to prevent myself from like getting too nervous etc. and bryan [cheong] said that I was too monotonous.
my second announcement was significantly better.
granted, my legs were still shaking. but I did manage to get my point across. without sounding TOO sarcastic this time. just that bryan said that I was still too monotonous and that he almost fell asleep. but everyone else said that it was quite good. just that it looked like I ran off the stage.
but seriously it wasn't that bad. considering that I made these 2 announcements one after another. [which is like a new record or something].
ugh.
anyway school: wed
math was zzz. he chionged through ws8 and we managed to start on VECTORS. ugh.
then chem was horrible cos I didn't get what KSP was saying [after all it was more phy/math than chem - well actually in the end I understood a bit. but still.]
and KSP is lazy - he just prints RJC notes for us. XD.
SS essay test was quite bad cos I smoked too much and was a little/quite incoherent. but 5+ sides in 50 min so that was quite good. but NTL's so going to love my handwriting.
HCL was boring - can't even remember what she did. bleh.
english social speeches were quite interesting although the speeches themselves were unremarkable. haha.
as for today - bio was zzz. LHL wasn't in that good a mood. but got back our CCT, 25/30 which was quite ok especially since I didn't mug. just that I missed out a few keywords. ugh.
SS was discussing about active citizenry/civil society and NTL warned me not to bash the govt and to listen to their POV first. [which is actually what I do just that I pretend to be all biased and all that].
chem was zzz. [as usual]
math was even more boring. was trying to fall asleep but couldn't.
HCL - lesson ob by DHM and KL. so it was supposedly philo in HCL but it became too much of a HCL lesson instead. [perhaps cos NY saw how the first socratic seminar phailed.] but like darren said "she tries too hard". but the lesson was quite interesting.
then oh lunch. and geogRA CCT - or as darren put it: writingRA. 25 marks of structured questions [including 3 essay-ish types] in 45 minutes.
ugh.
so as usual noone finished on time.
after that met AHH and went with him to the HML where we met like peiyuan/guanlin/ben/darren [after bio] and the litRA people. so just talked a lot. and found a few books. I can't believe that the HML has DILBERT. well only one book but still.
haha.
now seriously I should go work on my overdue geog essays.