so slacked for the next 2-3 hours. =D now that was fun.
then went out for dinner. and ever since I've come back I've been working on that HORRIBLE philo argument tree.
however, 53 premises [and god knows how many sub-conclusions] later, I've FINALLY finished it.
yes I know this is one of the rare times that I've actually finished something TWO days before it was actually due - normally I'm either 1. totally last minute or 2. forget it and let it roll over and over and over. but then I decided to do it today cos tmr would have to be saved to finish my german elearning. and um time for procrastination/blogsurfing/randoming on facebook/MSN.
well actually given that huge backlog of work that I have I think I have everything planned out already - not that I'm going to follow my schedule but it just looks nice having a plan
today [supposedly]
eh wait it's past midnight.
YESTERDAY [supposedly]
mug bio [just
philo [yes done! yay! albeit with a lot of blogsurfing/MSN thrown in for good measure]
chemRA lab practical thingy [done!]
RC camp stuff [half done]
as usual I haven't done anything about HCL. and I just realised that the CCT was tmr like just now when I was like checking people's blogs and then saw the list of tests etc.
more RC camp stuff
geochallenge stuff
german elearning!!!
get started on EITHER
1. overdue HCL essays OR
2. overdue Geog essays
tuesday
prepare for RC camp stuff
get english articles
work on my 4 overdue essays
wednesday
work on my 4 overdue essays
[what else? no idea seriously.]
and of course I need to find time to squeeze in some piano practice considering that my grade 6 practical is NEXT thursday and I haven't even finished learning the notes for one of my pieces yet.
I'm fully prepared to fail. [well it's a waste of money though]
just as how I'm fully prepared to fail my HCL.
shall sleep now [well I'm just waiting for my hair to dry if not tomorrow morning it'll be all standing up.]