4 March 2009

309/whatever

school today was quite fun.

math was HORRIBLE. as in the formulae - thankfully he hasn't returned the CCT if not I'd get quite pissed off with how careless I [think] I've been.

then um chem - which was quite nice. especially since how I got 17/19 for the quizzes and I didn't study. XD. then after chem was SS - in which we had a quite fun discussion about stuff. then afterwards hcl which was zzz. but at least I finished my yingyongwen [which was way too short but whatever]. then english - oral presentation! which went quite badly cos I had to impromptu the conclusion and even semen said I was quite nervous.

then lunch and RE [which was quite boring]. and I should really stop playing bridge in school.

then went to SR3 to carry laptops back for mrs ang and bumped into mrs yak so in the end we spent about an hour planning stuff for the welcome tea. and drafting an announcement! [and missing muster parade in the process =D]

then off to RC. had some FA with those disgusting sec2s. but then got called off by OWL and then spent 1h30min discussing about heritage. ugh.

and it's really confusing.

but today was quite slack. just that I brought too much stuff [3 bags] so I nearly died. thankfully I got a lift home though.