oh man philo is PAINFUL.
especially that argument tree.
well I've just started on it and I've like given up/decided to procrastinate already.
school: EC swapped our seats during PIT. so now I'm on the right, all the way at the back, in between junyang and wesley. well sadly now I can't copy answers from ryoji and shawn tan during math/hcl/physics anymore. XD
oh and back row of middle column has aaron/darren/semen so it's going to get REALLY noisy.
and I like my seat cos now I can use the laptop under the table - cos I'm seated between 2 people so the teacher can't look underneath. plus my old seat was right next to the aisle in front of the teacher's table.
ok then hcl was zzz. and it's not fun when you don't have ryoji/shawn to copy from.
bio was some revision and some stuff about hormones. and I'm going to fail bio test if I don't revise ._.
then physics - he was quite nice to us [and explained stuff rather well] but then I HATE TEMPERATURE. pressure is so much easier.
then english where we again took very long just to clear one group - spent 40 min on the FIRST michael jackson group. eh wait I just screwed up my timetable: it was hcl then phy then english then bio. so like during phy when the bell rang we all swore that we heard someone say "yes!" - so as expected CCK released us late.
and during bio LHL showed us this video with some REALLY disgusting images. and to make things even better he let us off early for lunch! ._.
hum club welcome tea could have been better [prepared]. but it was quite ok really. and interhouse humans will be FUN!