hmm left school at 2030 today.
and I'm still awake trying to chiong geog presentation.
apparently the deadline for keying in of marks is NEXT TUESDAY not this saturday.
which means a TINY reprieve from my geog essay for now.
and OWL said not to hand in too soon anyway cos she has to mark SS. yay.
ugh I'm so going to DIE from lack of sleep.
and PE tomorrow morning. damn.
and I'm going to die during HCL.
been blogsurfing just now while waiting for aaron/kirk to send me their stuff for geog. and I'm seriously not even typing in complete paragraphs now.
well maybe it's just too much msn. or maybe cos my mind always tends to wander.
and since I'm really really bored now... shall do one of those horrible facebook thingies on this blog. cos seriously it would have more of an impact here.
so anyway if you were wondering it's that 15/17/20/21 random things thing.
so I shall just do as many as I can until I run out of things to say.
1. I'm actually a VERY boring person. I mean my life is basically stay in school and stone, then get home, shower/eat, go on msn, blogsurf, read random stuff online [mainly wikipedia] then go sleep. and repeat 5 days a week. saturdays and sundays are usually spent making up for sleep debt.
2. I am VERY opinionated. as in either I like something [2Q, 4H, frankenberg, RLP, OIP] or hate it to the core [RIPB, certain CCAs, certain people etc]. so yes I'm very biased.
3. I have a horrible memory/thought process. so like during a class I can be listening and suddenly get distracted and think of something else and then I realised that I totally didn't hear what the teacher was saying. and then well I keep forgetting stuff. and my thoughts like jump over the place. and ironically to quote some people "I think too much".
4. I do NOT like approaching strangers [as can be evidenced from mock geotrail and all sorts of other things]. I have some weird/innate fear of like people whom I don't know. so really I don't say much [if anything at all] to weird people.
5. however [and strangely] on the other hand once you get to know me you'll find that I talk way too much. and at the wrong time too [e.g. during HCL and then of course I'll speak in english and get scolded by NY]
6. I like being around people/having people to talk to [see 5]. plus I tend to go emo [albeit for VERY short periods of time] when left alone. XD.
7. I gossip a lot. but then again [and seriously this should be a separate point but whatever] if you tell me something and ASK me not to tell everyone else about it I will. strangely enough no one seems to believe me. XD. but then again I do talk too much.
8. I have HORRIBLE mood swings. well fine not exactly mood swings but then my emotions are quite volatile. like one moment I can be shouting at people and the next laughing. but generally I tend to be in quite a good mood most of the time.
unless you piss me off and I scream at you.
9. I speak too quickly. or too slowly. and apparently in a very monotonous fashion too. depending on who you ask though. but then again I tend to get nervous in front of large crowds of strangers [i.e. announcements during morning assembly].
10. my handwriting is [or rather can be] ATROCIOUS. especially for humanities essays. so like last year I think 4 teachers complained about my handwriting during the eoy [for both SS papers - and ms goh even told mrs chee about it as well as for the last section of geog - which warranted two reminders - one at the start and another at the end]
11. I have weird cravings for food. well mainly sweet stuff. but then sometimes I crave meat. and I eat a lot. and seriously I don't care if what I eat is unhealthy as long as it tastes good. =D
12. so from 11 I don't really care much about my weight/appearance anyway. and well by extension I don't worry much about things. so I usually tend to be very carefree and/or happy and stuff. =D
13. I am a stickler for grammar. and FONTS. so like I hate round brackets (i.e. these things) cos they look UGLY. oh and in case you haven't noticed - you must be blind - I tend to overuse dashes and square brackets [i.e. another sign of my thoughts running all over the place]. and I ramble too much.
[oh crap I'm running out of things to write. well actually I've forgotten what I wanted to say just now. damn.]
14. I can swear a lot if I feel like it.
15. I am a slacker [as seen from point 1]. however most people refuse to believe me. well at least I procrastinate a LOT.
16. I'm a little crazy. or very crazy [depending on your definition of crazy in the first place]. but then again aren't we all? ok this doesn't seem to make sense. but whatever.
17. I am still running out of things to say. wait that isn't actually a point. well oh I sometimes I don't really care about a lot of things or rather I don't let things bother me. or maybe I pretend to not let these things bother me. well yeah at times I can just not care about a lot of things - or rather a lot of minor things - but then in actual fact I do have things which/people whom I do care about. so there. so yes most of the time I tend to not be bothered by things [or maybe I pretend not to]. wait I'm rambling/not making sense again.
18. all in all I am [or rather I can be] a very nice person most of the time. as long as I don't hate you. but then again I tend to hate whole groups of people so it tends to be a 'guilt by association' thing so seriously once I get to know you well who knows? but seriously I lack this inclination to be evil/do genuinely evil things. giving my sec2s pushups in batches of 100 is of course something entirely different. cos really it isn't "evil".
19. oh yay I just realised something else. I have a very skewed moral compass. so sometimes I have absolutely no qualms about doing something while at other times I'm like totally against some other things. well of course it comes down to like my criteria that I use to judge things [which sounds so geog-ish and will of course not be revealed here] - so if I feel something is effectively harmless I don't mind doing it.
20. sometimes I put up fronts and stuff. and pretend that things don't affect me/aren't important etc.
21. oh and I could REALLY murder some people right now. XD.
see ugh I am seriously way too temperamental.