ok haven't posted in quite a while [I think].
camp was bloody slack. and well NCC had mahjong while we were only dotaing. However the rest of the RC people DID order mcdelivery at 1am and well I koped a lot of fries.
yes I know my posts are totally fragmented. but whatever. and my typing is screwing up.
cos I SQUISHED my specs by placing them in between a book. so I bent them back into shape but now they feel damn weird. and I'm tired.
so anyway camp was THE slackest/shortest camp ever. however on day2 we, or rather I, got pwned by RS [and her IMPECCABLE logic - to quote her "with you in charge it's not surprising that this thing happened" - which should be cum hoc IIRC] during a certain wargame cos one of my cadets broke one of those big green pots near the atrium. so let's just say that she totally hates me now. but then the cadets liked the camp so yeah.
got home, slept, woke up, ate dinner, and slept again.
then practised piano and well slacked about.
piano exam today was EPIC FAIL. I screwed up my first 2 pieces [which weren't supposed to screw up/which were supposedly my better ones] and then SOMEHOW I didn't mess up the 3rd one. however I WAS bloody nervous. so like my scales DIED [I managed to turn Eflat major to E major on the way DOWN. and my contrary motion became 3 octaves instead of 2. and for another scale I went 5 octaves ascending and 4 octaves descending]. AURAL was horrible [as expected], and so was sight-reading.
expecting to fail. and since this is the LAST exam [registration for sept closed already] I have to RE-LEARN all my pieces with the 2009/2010 syllabus. damn.
well I could scrape a 100 but that's highly unlikely [especially since I scraped 102 for grade 5 which was IMHO a LOT better than this one].
zzz so after that went to school for geoAd.
and HOORAY I have to wake up at 5am tomorrow to go down to Chinatown for FILMING. ugh.