5 March 2009

310

wow somehow I managed to top the class in a MATH test. but then seriously I could have done better if I didn't screw up that PROBABILITY question [if I had drawn a tree the answer would have been obvious ><]. but 28+2 is good enough. and this is the first time in very very long that I actually managed to get the bonus question right =D so anyway first period bio was quite slack. just that I realised that I should revise for bio more often - especially since it's content spam. bleh.

then math - worksheet 6 is HORRIBLE. well at least it's the last few formulae that we'll be learning. yay.

then um chem which was very much a waste of time. and chem afternoon lesson was also a waste of time especially since I felt like murdering CERTAIN people.

oh and after chem was HCL which was zzz. but chinese is somewhat slacker this year. and after HCL um oh wait there was SS today! I'm getting my entire timetable mixed up. SS was alright - just that shek was answering most of/all the questions. zzz.


so that's today - and some advertisement:
Humanities Club Welcome Tea
Tomorrow, 1245 outside LT3

*only show up if you're really interested in joining though.


oh and one last thing: birthday wishes!

happy birthday to [two totally unrelated people/who most likely don't read this blog but whatever] zhengyang/wenjun!

zhengyang: one of those non-OIP RLP people [thanks to KSP and RI-NTU immersion] - but then a very nice guy. and also very fun to bully. it was really funny yesterday cos after morning assembly shawn [tan] and I were walking up the stairs and zhengyang was in front so I told shawn that his birthday was tomorrow and shawn was like [in his usual tone of voice] "really ah? oi is your birthday tomorrow?" and zhengyang just daoed him XD. so shawn got louder and well his voice got [even more] annoying - and seriously it was damn funny.

ms stephanie koh wenjun: the guy who stands next to me during morning assembly - or who's supposed to but who's late half the time XD. ok well he's one of those more random/funny people in the class and livens it up quite a bit [especially when he's with our beloved guoxiuzhen. XD]


lol happy birthday you two [although I doubt that you know each other] - and happy birthday MR EDDIE too! [it's his birthday everyday]