29 March 2009

325/whatever

ok I'm only posting in a bid to avoid doing my geog essays [which are like ridiculously overdue].

and the deadline for keying in marks is like 4/4. ugh.

well let's just say that friday was really really good.

1. I passed HCL CCT [which goes to confirm my theory that the harder a chinese test is the better I'll do].
2. my HCL CCT was actually ABOVE AVERAGE.
3. I managed to get 14/15 for my physics practical even though I had this very very strong feeling that my sample was contaminated and thus got a screwed up result [and lost 1 mark because of this. and I can't believe that convection currents as an experimental error was accepted].
4. CCK let us off 5 min early for recess. [cos he'd finished going through the answers to the practical and had nothing else to do. yay.]
5. my english social speech didn't screw up that much [apart from taking 6 minutes to complete] and it generated the largest response [although I don't know if that's a good thing or not]
6. LHL bought icecreams for all of us. =D
7. he let us off early for lunch too!
8. and I skipped HCL remedial. yay.

so yeah that was friday.
now I think I shall go find something else to do [apart from geog]